The Proud Parents-to-be

The Proud Parents-to-be

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

22 Weeks and counting

The peace and tranquility continues...
Drea at prenatal yoga class...thank goodness for this 90 min
My daughter is doing all kinds of flips and kicks in my tummy this week!  I am feeling very 'connected' with her to say the least.  Is this a sign of things to come?  Fingers crossed, we should close on our new house this week so she can have plenty of room to run around this time next year.

This past Sunday, Tor and I went to Emma's baby shower...she is due in less than a week.  I cant believe it!!  I am so excited we are moving nearby and that our little ones will get to grow up together.  It has been nice to have someone to talk with about this whole mommy-to-be ordeal.
Big Mama and Lil' Mama 
Ready for the 2011 Babies!!!

Emma, Drea, and Yuki 
Everything was beautiful, and the food was amazing.  Tor and I are officially 'meal buddies' and we love to eat :)  I was wondering when my appetite would officially pick up...apparently I just needed to wait until I was halfway through the pregnancy.  For the first time, I NEVER bring home a doggie-bag from the restaurants anymore.  I am still gaining according to my 1 lb./week rule and getting pretty regular exercise so I indulge a little bit.  The biggest change though is that I crave relatively healthy food which is good (cheese & crackers, fruit, yogurt, granola, and fruity popsicles for dessert) and so I think it is offsetting the larger meals I consume.
Tor and Drea caught checking out the food table :)






No comments:

Post a Comment